OUR SUNDAY SERVICES BEGIN AT 10 A.M.
ADDRESS: 2088 Otay Lakes Road Suite #101, CHULA VISTA 91913
The very first thing we’ll ask of you is simple: relax.
You’re with friends. Even if you’ve never been in church before, you’ll have no worries about being flagged as a “newbie.” Or finding yourself “volunteered” to make seven dozen cookies for the first grade class.
What you will find is this:
- A casual atmosphere – flip flops and shorts are not uncommon
- Friendly people who’ll help you find your way around
- Music that is loud and energetic
- Messages relevant to your daily life
- Amazing and engaging activities for children of all ages
- That you matter to God – and to RVC
- A service that lasts about an hour
Whether you’re single, married, single again, with or without children – no matter where you’ve been or what you’ve done – we invite you to experience the difference here. And we promise – no weird stuff!
Remember that the atmosphere is friendly and casual. At Rancho Vista Church we’re more concerned with meeting your real-life needs than with what you wear. So, dress casually and you’ll fit right in.