This room is designed for children ages 2-3 years old. Each Sunday schedule includes free-play, and a lesson plan based on bible stories which are taught through songs, storytelling, activity or arts and crafts. A small snack is also provided for the kids. At this age we focus on learning through play and hands on experience.
WHAT TO BRING:
When packing a diaper bag for your child, please include the following items:
- Two or three disposable diapers. No cloth diapers, please.
- Pacifier or other item, should your child need it to feel secure.
- A complete change of clothes just in case.
- A bottle of milk, formula, juice or water. (This is a good practice even for mothers who nurse.)
- Snacks if you prefer your child not to be served snack on the snack menu.
**Please label all personal items with your child's first and last name before arriving at your child's class. This helps us keep track of your child's items.