This room is designed for children ages 2-3 years old. Each Sunday schedule includes free-play, and a lesson plan based on bible stories which are taught through songs, storytelling, activity or arts and crafts. A small snack is also provided for the kids. At this age we focus on learning through play and hands on experience.
WHAT TO BRING:
When packing a diaper bag for your child, please include the following items:
- Two or three disposable diapers. No cloth diapers, please.
- Pacifier or other item, should your child need it to feel secure.
- A complete change of clothes just in case.
- A bottle of milk, formula, juice or water. (This is a good practice even for mothers who nurse.)
- Snacks if you prefer your child not to be served snack on the snack menu.
**Please label all personal items with your child's first and last name before arriving at your child's class. This helps us keep track of your child's items.
YOUR CHILD'S HEALTH
For the protection of all the children in our ministry we ask you keep your child at home if he/she has a runny nose, fever, rash, persistent cough, diarrhea or other signs of illness. We request that you not place children in the program if they are at risk of exposing other children to illness. Thank you in advance for helping us keep our RVC Children’s Ministry a healthy place for all